Saturday 30 October 2010

Birds and Butterflies

Here are some photos of the newest selection of birds and butterfly jewelry hand drawn and crafted by me while Stefan reads out loud to us (we are currently reading G.R.R. Martin). 
Sounds idyllic -and I guess it sort of is... Sometimes we watch X-factor though *wink*.




If you are interested in buying one let me know. Hopefully I'll be selling them in a shop (TBA) in Oxford before Christmas - and who knows maybe I'll start an etsy shop? What do you think? 

Note to self - I need to work on my PhD too...

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness these are gorgeous~ I know this is a while back but I was really inspired by your site so I started readiung back entries. I am in love with these necklaces, I love doing crafty things too, but I'm more of a painter.. and a bit of sewing hehe. But please I hope you put these on your etsy, cause I would love to purchase one, or if you're not planning too, possibly buy one off the side from you. These are beautiful~

    ReplyDelete