Monday 31 May 2010

Our Nest

As promised here are some photos of our little den. 


Kamil, an amazingly talented joiner, made us a wonderful high-raised bed with lots of storage underneath. (He is the one who made my sewing wardrobe too!)



This is my new neat beautifying area where all I need is easily at hand.





Here is a close-up of the curtain I made out of lace dollies from the Thursday market at Gloucester Green.




Here is Aline's little bed ready for her when she decides to come and join us. The birds in the mobile I made with a pattern from Spool Sewing. You can find the free pattern on their blog. The fabric I used for the bumper is from the lovely day I had a Liberty.





And finally behind the door are our laundry bags that I made to help us avoid piles of clothes on the floor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment