Wednesday 1 September 2010

Creative week!

Last week was so much fun! I had two lovely creative days - one with my friend Michelle and one with my friend Sharon and her lovely girl Anais.Michelle made a cute hairpiece, Sharon made a bow tie (no pic yet...)and I made bibs for Aline out of 70's Laura Ashley fabric given to me by Stefan's mum. Hopefully there will be many such days to come - sadly they will be without Michelle as she is leaving Oxford in a weeks time...

 The bibs are double sided for more options and have a thin layer of bamboo in the middle to soak up all that dribble.   

2 comments:

  1. That hair piece is so very cute! But that baby is cuter!!! Love the bib, can't wait for more Aline pics! Wish I could be there to share some crafty days with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored that I made it on the blog! That was a fun day :) Miss you Linda!

    ReplyDelete