Wednesday 29 September 2010

Sometinhg in the house that inspired me today!

This morning has been slow and sleepy. So today's inspiration comes from my french press:

 It from Menu and given to me for Christmas by my sisters. So while drinking coffee I watched Monster vs Aliens (it made me laugh out loud!) and played with my new Kindle. 

The kindle is a beauty!  



Best of all I can now carry the whole Summa Theologica by Aquinas with me (along with all my articles) and it doesn't weigh more than 241g - that's the same as three nappies! I can even copy quotes I want and save them, write down comments to the different sections, do searches and have it read loud to me while I do other stuff like sewing or feeding Aline! 
The joy of technology!


So the day that started out with me not wanting to get out of bed has now turned into a lovely day - and it's only just turned 11am! An other cup of coffee and I'll jump out of my PJ's -ah the perks of being a stay-at-home-mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment